Hydrosave™ - Bio
HYDROSAVE™ Bio: hydrophobic impregnation with anti-stain and self-cleaning properties . HYDROSAVE™ Bio is a bio-based, solvent and silicone-free product in aqueous phase. It is therefore an optimally environmentally friendly product. It blocks the penetration of water, stains, atmospheric and industrial pollution.
HYDROSAVE™ Bio is totally invisible after drying and it does not change the appearance or colour of materials surface. Treated materials with HYDROSAVE™ Bio makes them easier to clean and by delaying the ageing process enables surfaces to look new for longer.
Ideal for treating all porous building materials:
- natural stone
- stucco etc.
Can be used for protect:
- New and renovated buildings
- wetting walls
- renovated facade
- historical monuments
- pedestrian zones & sidewalks
- terraces or balconies
- floors & staircases etc.
The material certified and complies with the European standard EN 1504-2,system 2+
Instructions for use
- Ready to use product: Shake the container well before use.
- Concentrate Dilute with clean, soft water by ratio while in intensive mixing
- The surface must be dry, clean and free of any trace of oil, grease, cleaning product, dust, efflorescence, paint or any other substance liable to prevent the correct penetration.
- Can be applied either with a brush, roller or with a low-pressure sprayer.
- Apply 1 to 2 coats until saturation, wet-on-wet coat.
- Do not apply in rainy, frosty or extremely hot weather. Temperature between 5 °C and 35 °C are suitable.
- During cold season, surface must be ice free so that it does not prevent penetration product into pores
- Suitable for inside and outside application.
Bio-Hydrophobic impregnation for building materials Concentrate 1:10
Bio-organic hydrophobic impregnation with anti-stain and self-cleaning properties.
HYDROSAVE™ Bio is a bio-based, solvent and silicone-free product in aqueous phase. Ideal for treating mineral building materials: Concrete, bricks, natural stone, tiles, masonry, mortar, stucco etc.
- Can be used for protect:
- New and renovated buildings, renovated facade, historical monuments, pedestrian zones & sidewalks, roofs, terraces or balconies, floors & staircases etc.
- Total resistant to UV radiation
- Treated surfaces retain natural vapour permeability
- pH: Neutral
- Long-term effect: more than 10 years
- Not film-forming, not change colour or structure of the treated surface.
- Deep-penetrating EN 1504-2, class II: > 10%
- The absorption coefficient EN 13580: <7.5%
- Drying rate EN 13579 class II: > 10%
- Colour: Milky white
- Dilute with clean, soft water with ratio 1:10 while in intensive mixing
- Before applying, substrates must be dry and clean, dust free • Shake well before use.
- Apply at temperatures +5 ºC … 35 ºC with brush, roller or a low pressure spray unit.
- Re-applying available, wet on wet layer.
- Patented innovative lignin and bio-polymer composition in water
- 5 – 12 m²/litre depends on porosity of material
- Drying time:
- 3 - 12 hours with t≥ 25C
BrochureHYDROSAVE™ brochure PDF